Visitor Locator


Visitor Map

Sunday, May 11, 2008

TIME 100's out!


If you happened to read some articles in TIME, you'd probably agree that some of the best writers in this world are working for them. The write-ups are so great that it's like reading a never-before heard news item or something. They make every single detail interesting because of their fluency in the art of writing, which I hope one day I could somehow achieve.

That's basically why I dream that one day some of my writings will also be published on the magazine. I haven't bought any issue lately until now because of a financial downturn (it costs P 120 here if you're not a subscriber).

But I can't resist this issue since I'm a person who is interested about the lives of persons who make the world go round. I want to learn about them. I want to know how they became so successful and so famous. I believe that somehow, if I follow the same path they've taken, I could achieve the same success (Don't worry. I know people are different and I have to decide a road on my own!). They serve as a guide to a sure path.

I'm so thrilled! It's beginning to become one of my collections. This is my second issue of the TIME 100!

0 comments: